Thomas Watt Lighting Pro assembles its LED luminaires in partnership with Bretagne Ateliers.Bretagne Ateliers is among the biggest sheltered workshops in France. With two workshops designed for handicapped workers (ESAT), Bretagne Ateliers is a major actor in its domain, certified ISA 9001, EN 9100 and EN 15085-2.
Bretagne Ateliers in numbers
- More than 40 years of experience in subcontracting, especially in the automobile domaine
- 560 employees, 400 of which are handicapped workers
- 3 production units on 25 500 m²
- Sales revenue 2017, 19 million euros
- Certified ISO 9001, EN 9100 and EN 15085-2, granted with the ISO 26 000 "advanced" standard.
- Industrial knowledge : multi-technology integrator, industrial serial assembly, cabling, metalwork, machining, logistics, reconstruction of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment.
- Tertiary knowledge : dematerialization, document scanning, data retrieval, video coding, reprography, mailing.
Bretagne Ateliers, a social and societal partner for Thomas Watt Lighting Pro
With 43 years of experience, Bretagne Ateliers brought hope and confidence back to more than 2900 employees, now ready for new beginnings. It's the living proof that the company can adapt to its worker's needs.
Bretagne Ateliers social management style is based on listening, personal and collaborative coaching and is largely focused on employee involvement and bringing meaning into the workplace.
The care of the employees in our company is part of Thomas Watt Lighting Pro's and Les Manufactures Février's core values, and we are pleased to involve handicapped people in our activities, whose work perfectly meets our standards of excellence and quality.